Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bloggin' for Third Day on the 3rd day of September... If I were stranded on a deserted island....

If I were stranded on a deserted island with only one album to listen to which one would it be?

OK... I'm showing my age... besides... where would I plug in my turntable...

If I were stranded on a deserted island with only one person or group/band to load into my IPOD (assuming it had life lasting batteries) who would it be?

Why THIRD DAY of course!... emphasis on THIRD DAY!
.
WHY Third Day of course!... emphasis on WHY... you ask?
.
To be honest... it would be hard to limit myself to one artist/group downloaded to my IPOD... my eclectic tastes include a wide range of music and artists. Here are some examples of some of my favs... Jimi Hendrix, Van Morrison, Jackson Browne, Michael Card, Rory Gallagher, Bob Dylan, Robin Trower, John Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters, Lightnin' Hopkins, U2, Doc Watson, Foghat, Nora Jones, Eva Cassidy, Stephen Foster, Bad Company, Cherish the Ladies, BB King, .... dang... the list looks like it could go on forever so I'll stop now since you get the point.
.
Why you still ask?
.
Third Day fulfills all my moods for the various types of music I love... moods that range from Hendrix rocking riffs to Bob Dylan thought provoking ballads. They encompass a broad range of music that covers my moods and likes... to top all that... they enable me to worship my creator is a unique way that soothes my soul. In fact... they share the good news through their music that can lead to saving the soul... give them a listen if you never have.
.
BTW... I must admit... "I'm traveling 33 1/3 RPM's in an IPOD world..." but... I know a GREAT band when I hear one... thanks Third Day!
.
{EDIT}... now for the LIVE part... I hope you guys keep "When loves comes to town" in your set for Raleigh... that will give me my Rockin' Blues fix.... see you on the 19th!
.
Bernie
.
.
PS... What's your favorite music groups? Leave me a comment and let me know...

No comments: