Thursday, October 18, 2007

Is this COOL or what? Bernie a photographer again?

Many of you know that Tami and I ran a portrait photography studio for years... hard to believe that was almost 10 years ago. Tuesday I had a chance to pick up the camera in a studio situation again... longtime friend, Dean Remington, (he and his wife, Patty, own and operate Remington Photo) invited me in to his studio to take photos of my new grandson, Camden. Lyndsey, Camden, and I met at his studio on Western Blvd and the games began. Lyndsey had several outfits but was wanting a particular shot of the baby naked except for a bow and tag that read "From God"... afterall that is where babies come from. I took several photos with this new fangled digital camera that was awesome... I must confess that the desire to do photgraphy again even with this new camera and technology was NOT there. I passed the camera to Dean, the real photographer, and he got some great shots... here's one he and Lyndsey came up with plus a bit of computer flair added in...

"Now Showing... Camden Michael Carter"...
8x10" photo by Dean Remington, 10-16-07.


I'm trying to get Dean interested in painting... according to his blog post... he'll stick to photography... to which I'll add... I'll stick to painting!
Have a great day!
Bernie

No comments: