Friday, September 14, 2007

Glad to be here... Let me introduce myself...

My "Old Dad" said I could use his blog to introduce myself so here goes...

I arrived today at 3:21 PM and weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds 4 ounces. I'm pretty tall for my age... 20 inches to be exact! I'm twenty minutes old in this snapshot. All the old people say I'm a gift from God...


I'd introduce myself properly but there's only one problem... Mommy and Daddy haven't decided on my name yet. Old Dad says it doesn't matter to him cause he said he'd make up some cool nickname to call me anyways.



Here's Mommy, Daddy, Sissy, and Aunt Livie... I'm thirty minutes old now!



My sister, Savannah, thinks I'm some kind of baby-doll and keeps kissing me. I'm glad she loves me so much... to be honest... I heard she was a tough cookie and there may be trouble when I came out. I think I'm safe... I heard her tell Old Dad and Nonnie that her baby brother came out OK but I'm not allowed in her room. She insists that my name is Camden...


Here I am with my big brother, Christian. All the old people keep saying I look just like him when he was a baby. He thinks my name should be Hunter...



I've got a bunch of grandparents... some live far away and couldn't make it today. Here's all my grandma's that came for my grand entrance. Left to right... Nonnie, Granny, Nana, Grandma, and Maw. Someone said a couple were great grandmas but I think they're all GREAT!

Here's my granddads that showed up for the party. Left to right... Paw, Poppa, Old Dad, and Pappy. Another GREAT bunch of people who I know will shower me with gifts and love...



It has been a very eventful day... I heard Daddy say that Mommy pushed for seven minutes... whatever that means. Took me awhile to get used to the bright lights but I'm enjoying my new surroundings. Can't wait to get to my real house and see how things go... but for now... I'm bushed... it's been a long day!


Talk to you soon...

Baby Carter (for now)...

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got "looks," Kid. You will be a "lady killer" like your brother, dad, and old dad. Good luck on the name thing, I like Bubba, myself. Tell mom and dad they did a good job. By the way, God made you and He always creates a masterpiece.

Anonymous said...

Great tribute to our new little one! You need to save this somehow for him to always have as a keepsake. Enjoyed the photos.
Erin (Ma)

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know!!!!!
Congratulations to all of you. He is beautiful. What a nice looking family. And Livie is an Aunt now! Wow!
Take Care of your new addition.
Love,
Lori