Sunday, September 30, 2007

"A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words"

Many of you know that for ten years I made a living as a portrait photographer... funny thing... I seldom pick up the camera now other than the typical family snapshot. Like most of you out there... I have a simple point-and-shoot digital camera that seems to suffice most of my photo needs. Other than those family snapshots... most of the pictures I take now are for references for my paintings. Here's an image I took in the spring at the Wounded Warriors Run that I had planned to paint but decided to share it here as a simple photograph... the old saying, "A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words" holds true here...


"Semper Fi ~ Always Faithful"
Photograph by Bernie Rosage Jr. 2007
See my paintings at Artistic Release...

No comments: