Monday, October 6, 2008

The Soccer Princess strikes again!

Yesterday found our Soccer Princess dressed and ready for another big game. Nonnie got to go this time... had to see the Princess in action after my last write up.... Anything can happen when Princess' play soccer...

If the score was kept The Princess' team was down at least 15 to zip at the half... I thought I would encourage the Princess by saying, "BoBanna... if you score a goal Old Dad and you will go get an ice cream cone on Wednesday". This must have been the motivation she needed... she scored... but... in the other team's goal. Didn't matter in the least to her... she looks at me and gives the thumbs up and mentions ICE CREAM! Doesn't matter to me in the least either... this Wednesday is officially Ice Cream Day for Old Dad and the Soccer Princess!

Click on this magazine cover to enlarge and see the Princess in action...
.
.

No comments: