Friday, October 3, 2008

You just don't see this kinda stuff everyday!... Bloggin' for Third Day on the 3rd Day!

Browsing through my digital photo album I realized there are a few images that fall into the catagory... "You just don't see this kinda stuff everyday"... thought I'd share them to brighten your day...
.
One SMART puppy in Galway City...

.
I define this as "sticking out like a sore thumb"...

.
June 17, 2008. at 10:33 PM (you can zoom in on the clock to verify)... Daylight in Dublin!

.
Break on through to the other side...

.
A street artist who works totally with spray paints...

....and for his grand finale... he drys his paintings with FIRE!
.
Gomer writing Dad and Livie a ticket while Barney looks on... GAAAW LEEE!
.
Cinderella's Coach in downtown New Bern.

.
Bernie's getting taller... NOT!

.
Thank goodness we aren't seeing this yet... gas... $12.99 per liter in Dublin, Ireland.

.
Dylan with Mom (Tami) showing off her new full sleeve tattoos... bet ya'll didn't have a clue!

.
A four horned sheep???????????????????

.
I've heard of outdoor toilets but Warren's new house has a bathroom with a view... you might be a redneck if.....

.
To top it all it's not everyday you get to meet and have your photo taken with Third Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-Hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! A special thanks to Nigel and Mark for making it happen. I'll share my story about the concert in Raleigh on my next "Bloggin' for Third Day on the 3rd Day" post...
Thanks for dropping by... would love to hear your comments.
Bernie

No comments: